WIX website creation process

Here is technical process of creating my wix website for my major project.

I forgot to record it while building it from the beginning so I took screenshots of already created website. I would like to present what I have done without creating the same thing from the beginning. That's why I will get you through my work right now.


Firstly I changed the title/ artist name on the top of the screen to mine. 


I have also changed the font to the one I like the most.


Then I changed menu design for cleaner one that will match my aesthetic.


I have uploaded photographs of my work to the website 
and set them in the right order so they look great together next to each other.

I have also changed the layout of the pictures by picking columns in the settings.


I set opening the picture in full size when clicked option to make sure 
everybody can see the full picture if they want.

I have set the option to zoom in on the picture while cursor is picking on it 
so people can see them more clearly while looking through my website.


I also added icons for the social media links 
to my accounts advertising my work.


I have changed the icons so they will match the aesthetics of the whole website.

I put my accounts' links to settings.


I have also changed the copyright to year 2020 and my full name as a owner 
of the images and information included on this website.

I changed the font as I did before with other texts before too.

Later I wrote a short text about myself and customized the font style.

Finally I have included social media icon links and chat box to 
the contact page to get feedback from the people.


Comments

  1. Some good process, more technical detail of what you did on wix here would he useful also more commentary on your design decisions would make this better saying 'my aesthetic' doe snot mean anything explain your self a little better here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment