Class major Project research
Here is my mind map for my collection. I have organized my thoughts to show the process of developing my idea and so people can better understand what actually stands behind Industrial Style of design theme.
Here is my mind map for my collection. I have organized my thoughts to show the process of developing my idea and so people can better understand what actually stands behind Industrial Style of design theme.
Good that you have done this as it kind of orders your thoughts and the aspects of your project. I think an introduction to the mind map would be good as well.
ReplyDeleteI also think that now you need to be really showing the project process and development as we are running out of time - looking forward to seeing what you can create
That's a very good mind map. I can clearly see what you want to achieve. I really like the ideas. I am lookig forward to seeing your further development.
ReplyDelete