Learning Magazine template editor

 Here is what I have done to learn more about editing the Magazine templates on Flipsnack.


Firstly I chose a template that I really liked.


Then I uploaded image from Unsplush to the Flipsnack.

I have resized it and moved the logo down so it fits the window and can be seen better on the sky.

For the second page I have added another image from Unsplush and changed pre-set text on the left side of the page.

I have also added title/ description to the image on the right down side of the page.

I have played little bit with shapes creator too to see how it works and what can I use it for in the future. I also looked through the font options while adding another text.



I have played with the layout of the images to see how they can overlap others and what kind of interesting  looks can I create by that.


For the last steps I have checked if I like the final outcome of the first pages and I would like to change anything. I used preview setting for that purpose.

Last part of the website exploration was to see what kind of later changes I could add before posting my flipbook online so I will know about it next time when creating it. I will be aware of them next time and not stress about some aspects of it and it may help me to get the best outcome possible.



Comments

  1. Okay good that you experimented - a little more technical detail really would be useful and also the link to the final book you made here on flipsnack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment