Jobseeker video
Here is the guide of how I created my jobseeker video on Biteable. I forgot to record it while working on the website so I took screenshots of finished work and will present what I have done with short commentary to it below.
Final product:
Process of creation:
Firstly I chose a template that I liked
from those available on the website.
Then I changed the colour of the background for
more light and colourful blue from the background settings.
I have also changed the animation colour
so it matches the background colour theme.
Then I uploaded my photograph as a logo
so people know how I look like.
There was dedicated setting that allowed me to do so
when I clicked on pre-set photograph.
I have also changed the font type and size for my name
because I did not like the aesthetic of the previous pre-set font.
I have also moved my name higher on the page.
I have done the same changes with the welcome message above my name
to match it with other elements. I have also moved it up to
the middle of the page as I did with my name before.
Then I moved to the second slide/ part of the video.
I replaced the background to match men's fashion theme
and to slightly touch on my personal style.
I have also changed the font size and style to look
better on this background as I did with previous texts.
I did the same changed with the second part of this slide.
I changed the background and animation colours so they match
the first slide theme. Because of this setting the whole presentation
will look more professional and complete.
On the educational slide, I decided to write about
my self-taught journey so I put an art background here.
I did it the same way as before, by searching
the site's photo engine and typing "art".
I have also applied changed to the font style as I did many times before.
All texts included in the video share similarities in font sizes
and styles to create more professional final look of the video.
I wanted this slide to represent my teamwork skills
so I added people to the background.
I did this the same way as other background changes before.
I have changed the font settings to match it to the other texts.
This part of the video was really important for me
so I carefully chose the background and played with
the placement of the text quite a lot.
One more time I have changed font to similar settings as other ones before.
Another searching for the photo background to match the slide topic.
And another font style changes.
For the last part of the video I did not want to go
for any photo background but stay with the colour theme
so I only changed that and font sizing for the text.
I have also added contact to my academic Instagram account.
For one of the last steps I have changed
the slide animations to be the same for all of them.
The last touch was to change te music background for the whole video
which was pretty hard because of the limited number in music styles
but I have managed to pick one that matches my style close enough.
Then I have uploaded my work to YouTube
by publish video option.
Sourcing:
All of the images used for the purpose of creating the Biteable video were sourced from website's searching engine. The only picture used from other source is profile/ logo picture that was uploaded from my computer and owned by myself.






















This is very nicely done - great video CV (a couple of spelling errors though) you have thought of some good sellable qualities and your process here is very good - very well done
ReplyDeleteI have updated spelling errors recently so the video looks more official. At least these that I could see.
ReplyDelete