Further research & the direction of my project
So far I have carried out research about Y/ Project, Gucci, Anrealage and different kinds of fabrics for my project. My next goals are to complete my colour palette and finish primary and secondary research.
My researched I have carried out so far has helped me to get inspired and to create interesting initial sketches of garments for my collection. My fabric researched has also helped me greatly to understand different materials I can possibly choose for my project and made this choice easier for me.
My research has been a great support for me so far.
I am planning on finishing my colour palette research that I have recently started and performing my primary as well as secondary research on chosen topic.
The further research will help me to set up the colours for my collection which are really important for me. It will also allow me to get more references from 1980s, which inspire me very much, through my primary and secondary research.
Comments
Post a Comment