Design Update: Gloxinia Sweater Vest
Today, I have played more with my vest look design. I did not like ordinary appearance it had, so I have disturbed it little more and came up with a changed piece that you can see below. The final design is the last sketch shown on the photograph. I have also added colour to help me imagine final version of it better and it suited it very well in my opinion.
The problem I had with the primary version of this design was the simplicity of it and brand new like look it had. Since I wanted my clothes to look more worn out, old, older brother's, I needed to alter my design and the vest in particular. Torn apart collar, fragments of the piece detached from the main body or pulled together have definitely helped me to achieve desired effect. Despite the changes I have introduced to my design nor colour of it nor floral pattern embroidery went through any modifications and therefore the concept behind the piece stayed the same as it has been before.

In our tutorial last week we discussed your presentation and the scanning of your 2D work - would be good to see an update of your progress on these elements so as you don't leave it to the last minute.
ReplyDelete