Set Project - final update on collection concept
After unsuccessful attempt of coming up with better concept for my set project and collection, I have found new source of inspiration and decided to explore the world of masculinity in fashion. I will present how has this approach changed in the industry and what impact does the young generation have on it recently. I will base my collection strongly on tailoring and knitwear as these are the techniques I believe I can use the best to interpret this theme. I will also use deconstruction to exaggerate the differences between new and old clothing which is falling apart after years of use.
My artist research will include work of Martin Margiela and his fashion house, Issey Miyake, Hannah Stote and Matt Richards.
Sources:
Tondo, M., 2018. Look 7. [image] Available at:<https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2018-menswear/maison-martin-margiela/slideshow/collection#7>[Accessed 2 February 2021].

Good work - we will sort this out at the end of class today
ReplyDelete