Process of developing my advertisment idea
When I started to think about my ideas for this project I thought about creating a fashion brand Advertisment. My first thought was to create an Ad that will bring the customer closer to the brand. I started to think aboout words that could familirize people to the brand and I chose photo that looks really intriguingly. I really liked the idea of adding word romance to my Advert to make it more personal to customer. I also picked a photograph of a model that is wearing night dress so it matches my slogan theme.
Here are two photos that are similar to the one I chose for the final project.

The idea and thinking process is very good. However,you forgot about the references, you have to add them.
ReplyDeleteYou needed much more here if this is your planning - where is your sketch of the layout and you need much more commentary and research plus you need to add the source for these images
ReplyDelete