Final Advert

Here is the final product of my work. I tried to create a design that will be intriguing and almost intimate for the customer. I think it makes my Ad more likely to be remembered by people. In my opinion I menaged to do a good job and execute my idea as I planned to. I think I came up with creative idea for the slogan and picked the photo that is relevant and matches the theme of the advertisment. I think that my logo is also good. I think that main thing that could be improved in all of my ad works is font choice for the slogans. I should familiarise myself with more kinds of fonts to make my pieces more interesting in my opinion.


Here is the process of creating this Ad:

1. I found this image on Unsplush.


2. I have changed the colors in my build-in device program.

http://

3. I have added the text to the picture.



4. And for the last step i added the logo I have created in FreeLogoDesign before.























Comments

  1. The final piece is very intiguing. I really like the colours and the whole mood. The tagline is also atractive and matches the brand and photo perfectly. However, you have to show all of the steps you made to create this advert. Where did you get the photo from? What software did you use? How did you change the colours? Basically, talk more about the editing process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no process for this advert at all you needed to add your technical process and show how you created this - you need in your reflection to consider what could be improved

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment