Pixlr Practice for Advertisment
During the last class, we learned how to use Pixlr for the purpose of upcoming homework task. We used layers and created a logo suitable for the subject of the advertisment in FreeLogoDesign. Here are some of the steps I went through to practice on working with these digital softwares.
Firstly I picked the photo that I liked and was related to fashion from Unsplash.
Then I changed the colors slightly in biuld-in program in my device
to make it look better as an Advert.
Later on I added a logo that I created in FreeLogoDesign before.
My last step was to put text encouraging the customer to visit my store.
Here is the final piece of my practice work:
I think I did pretty good job on this task but i could improve some aspects of it. I can definietly work on my font choices and color palette. I want to make it work even better as a whole piece. I want the composition of colors and placement of objectsto be even better. I can also pick logo more carefully next time on my final work to much the topic even better and be more modern.





I like the final piece, the tagline is relevant and the colours match perfectly. However, I would like to see the specific steps, especially, how did you change the colours - that's what is missing in here.
ReplyDeleteWhere are your screenshots here of your technical process - please add this and your final piece with reflection thank you
ReplyDelete