Advertisment research

Here is a research I made to prepare for my project. I was strongly inspired by the layout of person being placed next to campain's watchword. I think it brings a lot of people's attention to the slogan and makes Ad more succcesful.




I liked how this Ad is devided into two parts. 
In my opinion it makes it really interesting. I also liked the elegant look of the man that ispired me to also use elegant clothing in my final Ad.







I think that this Ad is succesful because it looks like a scene taken from real life and that makes customer understand the product better in my opinion. It looks so dynamic and that is the power of this advertisment. i wanted to include this element in my work too.






I liked how monotonic this picture is and how the brand logo was exposed so people can see it clearly. I did not really like the pose of the model though.




Image source

Comments

  1. You have to add references. I also recommend writing more about how these adverts inspired your own work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not really research you have not studies these advert sin depth and really considered all the elements that make up and advert and why they work - you have no sources for these images and no research into advertising you need to add much much more here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment