Ideas Generation: SMART Objective to sign off

SMART Objective

For this fashion project I will design fashion collection inspired by Industrial Design used in Architecture and Interior Design. I will design 6 looks inspired by this theme. They will include visual references to this architecture style. I will use various digital softwares such as Procreate, Photoshop and others to create visual representation of my collection. The final images will be presented in a digital version probably on my website. I will be working on my digital art and photo editing skills during this project. 

My Initial research on Industrial Design

Industrial Design is a architectural and interior design style that's popularity pick was taking place during years of 2000's and was reborn at 2010's. It's characteristic elements is use of brick and concrete as a main decoration materials. This aesthetic also uses a lot of old, black factories' equipment and hardware. It is known for it's use of old metal construction elements and crude style. Wood and glass are another important materials used as a decorative elements for projects in this aesthetic. 

Comments

  1. It will be on your website! This SMAT objective is good and we cn discuss further in your sign off - well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have added some information here on initial research but thee are no references to this - you should add designers who have used the same theme and their work and discuss this here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment