Major Project full time lapse recordings

Here are full time lapse recordings of creating my collection. I have made changes to some of the looks and developed all of them further in terms of colouring and illustrating for achieving final result.







I am not really proud of the work I have done for this collection. I think I am able to come up with much better projects, and I do not think that this collection represents my style and aesthetic. In my opinion  I was too focused on creating practical clothing instead of letting my imagination create something beautiful. I am going to set myself a challenge/ task/ exercise for this winter brake to create at least one great look each day, so I will have at least 30 beautiful projects at the end of the holiday. I am looking forward to developing my unique illustration style and creating better clothing in the future. I am not satisfied with the outcome of this Term 1 Final Collection Project and I am looking forward for better work of mine in the close future. I am really motivated to do not repeat this bad experience which is being unsatisfied with my work for my next academic projects that may have big impact on my future. I am striving for better outcomes in the future and really want to improve in the areas of my work that I think that are not good enough.











Comments