Feedback from my Wix website

 Here is the feedback I got from my classmates on the UX from my website.

Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How would you describe your UI after using my website?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

More than a half of responders agreed that the UX of my website is at least good or even better.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How intuitive did you find using menu bar?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

Almost 75% of responders claimed that menu bar was intuitive and easy to use.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How did you like website's home page aesthetic?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

Major part of people also agreed that my home page aesthetic was pleasing, 9,1% of the responders said it was good and same amount was neutral with their opinion.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How did you like the title of the website?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

Another question was dedicated to the title of the website. Opinions of the responders were very polarized in this area and were circling around 33% with all of the answers.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How did you like portfolio gallery layout?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

When it comes to the gallery layout, more than a half of responders had positive experience using my gallery. Photographs included in this section of my site were not mine, therefore, UX was not as good as it could be with my final project shown there.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How did you like 'about me' page?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

Here is the feedback from about me page that my classmates gave me. Most of them was happy with what they have seen.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How did you like 'contact' page?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi. 

I am aware of the fact that my contact me page is not the best one and does not include any photograph, therefore, I am not surprised that UX of responders was not amazing.


Wykres odpowiedzi z Formularzy. Tytuł pytania: How would you summarise your UX?. Liczba odpowiedzi: 11 odpowiedzi.

To sum up, almost half of the responders was really happy with their experience using my website, 1/3 of them claimed that it was just good and the rest had neutral approach to it.


Thankfully to this UX feedback I can improve my website and present the best version of it I can create at the end of the term. Now I know that I need to change the title on my website, improve the contact page and also make some smaller changes in the positioning of the certain elements.



Comments