Third Term Final Reflection
I have learnt a lot during 3rd term. After two trimesters and focusing mostly on the overall artistic development, I have definitely found this term the most satisfying and allowing myself to spend majority of time within my subject area.
When it comes to my reflection on the major project this term, I am quite happy with the results of my 2D work and definitely see improvement over my previous projects. I have found working with traditional media suiting better my personal style and have developed my skills in this area. However, I think I have not put enough time into my 3D part of the project which resulted in unfinished piece of work. I am not proud of that but it has taught me a lot and I will consider the time factor and amount of work I need to put into my project better next time. I have to say that even though I am working on my time management skills there is still a lot space for improvement.
I am happy for the past year and for what I have accomplished. I feel like I have grown a lot as a person and as an artist and designer. I think this time was very valuable for me and it was something that I really needed before getting into University program. Knowledge gained from the classes as well as from studies in my personal time, allowed me to prepare better for the next 3 years and gave me new source of inspiration for my work.
Comments
Post a Comment