Finished Collection Illustrations
Here you can see final illustrations for my collection. I have created them with a use of alcohol based markers and fineliners. I am satisfied with the results in terms of progress I have made from my previous illustrations for the 'Patrimony' collection. I think I am closer to specifying my personal style and I have made some progress with croquis. However, I can still see a lot of room for improvement and I am not fully pleased with the outcomes. I think that poses of croquis could be more relaxed and show more movement, there could be more shadows that would help to give an impression of three dimensional objects and designs themselves could be more thoughtful. I do not think that my illustrations nor designs are particularly bad, what I meant through my reflective criticism is that I know that I can do better next time and have just listed couple of points that, in my opinion, I have to pay more attention to when working on the next project of mine or while practicing in my free time. I am also aspirating much higher and have vision of my work much greater than what my work shows now, and therefore I am motivated to constantly improve upon it.




Comments
Post a Comment